Articles that need to be (re)written
Don't be afraid to put a rough draft out there - getting SOMETHING down allows people to collaboratively edit it to make it stronger, but someone has to take that first step!
- Safe Dynamic Includes - BigE wrote a decent article on this one once, maybe he still has it laying around somewhere?
- How PHP Works with HTTP - A Primer on statelessness and "Shared Nothing"
- GET vs. POST - What Should I Use, and When?
- Unicode, UTF-8, and You(r PHP Code)?; or "Why do I get Ã¶ in my HTML?!"
- DOM and XPath - Don't parse HTML with regex, there's a better way!
- "If eval() is your answer, let's change the question!" - a primer on closures, variable variables, and other features that can prevent people from falling back on eval()